Rihanna "I'm spontaneous with men"

rihanna cosmopolitan july 2011 cover
Rihanna likes her men “hot and hung”.
The S&M singer who has previously dated singer Chris Brown and been linked to Irish heartthrob Colin Farrell revealed a large package is her main criteria in a man but says she is quite “spontaneous” in how she chooses a new love.
“Hot and hung, but sweet will do!” Rihanna told Cosmopolitan when asked how she likes her men.
“I’m turned on to a guy by different things. It could be the way he looks. It could be his intelligence. It’s really a spontaneous thing.
Rihanna also revealed she has a male attitude to dating, explaining she loves the thrill of the chase but gets bored easily.
“I’m open to love but guys should have to earn it because the minute they get it, they want something else. Men are like hunters; they like the chase. So you have to keep them guessing,” she added.
“Actually, I’m like that too. I get bored very quickly. So if someone can make me laugh, that’s the best.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics