Rosie Huntington-Whiteley won't crack with fame


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will never turn to the “dark side”.
The 24-year-old model-turned-actress who is dating actor Jason Statham is confident she won’t go off the rails and crack under the pressures of fame because she is not a “party girl”.
“It helps to have someone who wants to understand your job and support it,” she said.
“I’ve never really been concerned about cracking under the pressure and turning to the dark side though.
“I’ve never been a big drinker and I’ve never done drugs. I like to go out and dance, but I’m always the person that needs to go to bed first. I’m not a party girl.”
The Transformers: Dark of the Moonstar admits she is ambitious and knows she has to be careful with her behavior in the spotlight so as not to jeopardize her career.
“I want to pay my bills and make my family proud. I’ve got no other criteria apart from that,” she said.
“The fact that ambition is often seen as a negative trait in women is just bulls**t. Yes, I am determined. You have to be if you want to continue working.
“You can’t sit back and be lazy, or fall out of a club with your knickers round your ankles, or be seen to be doing naughty things.
“You have to be smart. You have to work for opportunities. It doesn’t just hand itself to you.”

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics