Selena Gomez under pressure with Justin Bieber romance

Avid fan: Justin appears to explain what's going on to his Disney star girlfriend as they enjoy the NBA playoff
Selena Gomez admits the pressures of being Justin Bieber‘s girlfriend is starting to get to her.
The singer and actress says despite her own past as a teen favorite she struggles to cope with the attention lavished on her pop prince. ”
It’s crazy,” says Selena. “Sometimes I get overwhelmed and kind of have a bad day with it because it is so crazy.
“But I have had this since I was 15 so I know you just have to keep your head down and not give these people what they want but sometimes it does get to you.”
Selena recently admitted that she doesn’t like “hiding” her relationship with Bieber.
“I don’t like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I’m 18, and I’m going to fall in love,” she said. “I’m going to hang out with people, and I’m going to explore myself, and I’m OK with that.”
Nonchalant: The pop superstar keeps his hands in his pockets as Selena plants a loving kiss on his cheek

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics