Zach Galifianakis treated like a cartoon


Zach Galifianakis is “treated like a cartoon” when people want pictures with him.
The Hangover II actor who plays Alan in the comedy movie is not always in the mood to have his photograph taken with fans, and it leads him to acting like a “giant baby” about it.
“I’m terrible about people wanting to take pictures with me,” he said.
“I’m a giant baby about it. They treat you like a cartoon. There’s nothing you can do except make light of it. That’s if I’m in the mood. Sometimes I get super-bummed.”
The 41-year-old actor-and-comedian lasted just two weeks as a musical guest on Saturday Night Live, which once involved pitching a sketch to a young Britney Spears that involved her being interviewed and then suddenly start bleeding from the mouth, but it did not go down too well.
“I remember staring at the ground for, like, 20 seconds, just silent 45,000 open mics, and I’m trying to impress this 18-year-old pop star,” he said.

Popular Posts

Sneha Unseen Hot Pics

Malavika Unseen Hot Pics