Nitya Menon Tasting Success In Tollywood

Tasting success in the initial stages of a career doesnt mean that we have touched the peak philosophizes heroine Nitya Menon, who robbed the hearts of the youth with her debut Ala Modalaindhi.

I am extremely happy that my very debut film became a huge hit in Tollywood. Our team did get the required recognition for their efforts. I do find strange circumstances in the film industry. Sometimes, we will not get anything despite hard work. Even good films also fail desperately. Compared to others, I really am lucky. But, I am not content with this. I wish to receive many a success like this in future, Nitya said.

After registering an initial success, one would only get opportunities. It is up to us to make good use of them. I should concentrate on the script and the characters, I take up. If I accept each and every film that comes my way, my bank balance and the number of films would increase. But, that would be temporary high, she maintained.

Ala Modalaindhi

Popular Posts

Kim Sharma Unseen Hot Pics

Nayantara Unseen Hot Pics

Poonam Jhawar hot photo 2